|Product:||MACROCARPA PATIO PLANTER BOX: 375x470x1.0M|
|Finish:||Machined, light sanded, chamfered arrises|
|Size:||Length: 1000mm - Width/Depth: 375mm - Height: 470mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Fully assembled, just place and plant
- Hand-finished from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, not laminated
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Galvanised coach screws & multigrips
- Very robust, would even meet building code
- 10 year Warranty
Our Macrocarpa planter boxes are a great addition to any backyard, patio or deck. With the options of castor wheels and internal liners they are also popular with placement in restaurants, bars and public areas.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative and will not rot in a garden environment.
We only use 150x50 machined timber and galvanised fasteners in all our planter boxes. We do not compromise the quality and durability by using lesser thickness timber in an attempt only to be the cheapest.
- All options require quoting on application, just email your requirements to email@example.com
- Available in 4 different heights: 330 / 470 / 610 / 750 mm (refer listings)
- Available in multiple lengths: 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.5 / 1.8 / 2.1 / 2.4 metres
- Also available in 515 mm wide
- Also available in bespoke lengths and widths to suit
- Add multiple drain holes in the base
- Add lockable castor wheels
- Add an internal polythene liner for use indoors
- Add a picture frame finish around the top edge.
Care & maintenance
- These planter boxes are maintenance free and do not require an internal liner as standard.
- Because they are Macrocarpa, the timber needs no treatment and will not rot in a garden environment.
Availability & Shipping
- Aside from our display model all our planter boxes are made to order as there are too many combinations of width, length and height to be able to carry every option in stock.
- This product is supplied fully assembled.
- We ship these products New Zealand wide.
- Because of this product oversize/weight, the shipping requires quoting once the delivery address is known.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Finance options
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Unique and high quality NZ made products at good value for money, we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced offshore and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted. All our garden products originate from trees up to 100 years old and whilst they have a high quality finish there are often minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, small marks and cracking and this is part of the timber's rustic character and history.