All prices are in New Zealand dollars NZD and include goods and services tax (GST).
Prices exclude shipping costs and this is quoted/added separately at the checkout once the delivery location is known.
Tui Creek Wood Products Ltd (TCWP) offers all customers the option to pay for products via worldwide payment facilitator PayPal.
All customers will receive 2x separate notifications by email for their purchase:
1. Receipt from PayPal confirming your purchase and credit card payment.
2. Despatch notification including shipment tracking information.
The PayPal receipt for payment should be treated as confirmation that your order has been received by TCWP.
Correct address and contact number
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their shipping address details are correct. Whilst the requirement for customers to provide their phone number is optional by law, we strongly recommend that customers provide their best contact number to ensure easy contact for the courier delivery if necessary.
ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY
TCWP cannot see any customer credit card details entered into PayPal, nor are they retained by either TCWP or PayPal once a transaction is completed.
This TCWP website is secured with a SHA-2 256bit SSL encrypted connection meaning that any information you share or view through the website is completely secure.
When viewing www.tuicreek.co.nz you should see a padlock symbol in the top left of your browser address bar. This confirms our TCWP independent certification for website security and compliance with international online protocols.
Tui Creek Wood Products (TCWP) will meet our obligations required under New Zealand Consumer Law.
All products are sold with the warranty period published on the product listing.
Because of the high quality of our designs and production quality checks, our warranty return rate is near nil.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Products must be used for the purpose designed and intended. Warranties exclude misuse, damage and normal wear and tear.
2. The PayPal receipt is your proof of purchase.
3. All warranty claims will be settled by way of either replacement, repair or refund and this decision is at TCWP discretion.
4. Where we supply a replacement, we may require that the original product is collected prior to despatch of the replacement. We require that the customer prepares the item for return shipping. This can include wrapping and fixing shipping labels, prior to us arranging collection from you.
5. Where we decide to refund the original purchase instead of a replacement, we will pro-rata the amount refunded with the time remaining under the original warranty.
PRODUCT RETURN & EXCHANGE
TCWP are happy to accept product returns for exchange where the customer has changed their mind once they have received the product.
Unless pre-agreed with TCWP in writing prior to purchase, we charge a 20% handling fee + the return freight costs.
This fee is necessary to cover:
(i) Warehouse handling and pre-resale quality assurance checks.
(ii) TCWP carrying the risk for non-inspected product that we arrange to be shipped direct from you to the next customer.
In the unlikely event that our product representation is proven to be clearly inaccurate, TCWP will accept the goods for return and provide a full refund including paying the return freight.
PRODUCT RETURN CONDITIONS
1. Product must be in their original packaging and be undamaged.
2. Product must include all the original assembly or installation instructions.
4. Product photographs must be provided to TCWP.
5. Prior to issuing a refund, TCWP requires confirmation that any goods being returned have been despatched/collected.
We will provide a refund where a customer has changed their mind after a purchase:
1. A full refund can be provided via PayPal where the refund request is made immediately after the purchase is made.
2. A refund charge of 20% will apply (of the total sale price including shipping), where the refund request is made after we have already prepared the product for despatch and been sent the funds from PayPal. This covers our administrative and logistics costs already incurred.
All refunds on returned product must be processed and paid direct into a New Zealand bank account.
Only international refunds will be processed back through PayPal to your credit card.