All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and include goods and services tax (GST).
Prices exclude shipping costs and this is quoted/added separately at the checkout once the delivery location is known.
Tui Creek Wood Products Ltd (TCWP) offers all customers the option to pay for products via worldwide payment facilitator PayPal.
All customers will receive 2x separate notifications by email for their purchase:
1. Receipt from PayPal confirming your purchase and credit card payment.
2. Despatch notification including shipment tracking information.
The PayPal receipt for payment should be treated as confirmation that your order has been received by TCWP.
Correct address and contact number
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their delivery address details are correct. Whilst the requirement for customers to provide their phone number is optional by law, we strongly recommend that customers provide their best contact number to ensure easy contact for the courier delivery if necessary.
ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY
TCWP cannot see any customer credit card details entered into PayPal, nor are they retained by either TCWP or PayPal once a transaction is completed.
This TCWP website is secured with a SHA-2 256bit SSL encrypted connection meaning that any information you share or view through the website is completely secure.
When viewing www.tuicreek.co.nz you should see a padlock symbol in the top left of your browser address bar. This confirms our TCWP independent certification for website security and compliance with international online protocols.
Tui Creek Wood Products Ltd (TCWP) will meet our obligations required under New Zealand Consumer Law.
All products are sold with the warranty published on the product listing.
Because of the high quality of our designs and production quality checks, our warranty return rate is near nil.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Each warranty is subject to specific conditions, these are detailed within each product listing.
2. The Warranty principally covers the structural integrity of the timber, jointing and fasteners.
3. Warranty exclusions and conditions (all products):
(i) Excludes neglect, misuse, damage and normal wear and tear (for example leaving an indoor table outside in the weather will void the warranty).
(ii) Excludes natural timber movement, checking/cracking and shrinkage. Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural material and will always have a degree of movement, cracking and colour change over time.
(iii) The oil protection is required to be reapplied at least annually.
4. The PayPal receipt is your proof of purchase.
5. All warranty claims will be settled by way of either replacement, repair or refund and this decision is entirely at TCWP discretion.
6. Where we supply a replacement, we will require that the original product is collected prior to despatch of the replacement.
7. We require that the customer prepares the item for return shipping. This can include wrapping and fixing shipping labels.
8. Where we decide to refund the original purchase in lieu of replacement, we will pro-rata the amount refunded with the time remaining under the original warranty period.
PRODUCT RETURN & EXCHANGE
TCWP are happy to accept product returns for exchange where the customer has changed their mind once they have received the product.
Unless pre-agreed with TCWP in writing prior to purchase, we charge a 20% handling fee, plus the return freight costs. This fee is necessary to cover:
(i) Warehouse handling and pre-resale quality assurance checks.
(ii) TCWP carrying the risk for non-inspected product that we arrange to be shipped direct from you to the next customer.
In the unlikely event that our product representation is proven to be clearly inaccurate, TCWP will accept the goods for return and provide a full refund including paying the return freight.
RETURN & EXCHANGE CONDITIONS
1. Product must include all original packaging, tools and assembly instructions.
2. Product must be undamaged.
4. Product photographs must be provided to TCWP prior to return shipping.
5. Prior to issuing a refund, TCWP requires confirmation that any goods being returned have been despatched/collected.
REFUNDS ON CANCELLED PURCHASES
We will provide a refund where a customer has changed their mind after a purchase:
1. A full refund can be provided via PayPal where the refund request is made immediately after the purchase is made.
2. A refund charge of 10% will apply to any refund (applied to the total sale price including shipping charges), where the refund request is made after we have already prepared the product for despatch and booked the shipping. This covers our financial, administrative and logistics costs already incurred by us.
All refunds on returned product must be processed and paid direct into a New Zealand bank account.
Only international refunds will be processed back through PayPal to your credit card.