All prices published includes Goods and Services Tax (GST) payable in New Zealand.
All prices exclude shipping costs and this is quoted separately at the checkout.
TCWP retains the right to change any prices published, at any time, without notice.
TCWP offers all customers the option to pay for products via worldwide payment facilitator PayPal.
All customers will receive 2x separate notifications by email for their purchase:
1. Receipt from PayPal confirming your purchase and credit card payment.
2. Despatch notification including shipment tracking information.
The PayPal receipt for payment should be treated as confirmation that your order has been received by TCWP.
Correct address and contact number
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their delivery address details are correct. Whilst the requirement for customers to provide their phone number is optional by law, we strongly recommend that customers provide their best contact number to ensure easy contact for the courier delivery if necessary.
Customer funds held in escrow
For added customer security and protection, all monies paid for purchases are held in escrow with PayPal until TCWP confirms that the goods have been shipped.
ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY
TCWP cannot see any customer credit card details entered into PayPal, nor are they retained by either us or PayPal once a transaction is completed.
This TCWP website is secured with a SHA-2 256bit SSL encrypted connection meaning that any information you share or view through the website is completely secure.
When viewing www.tuicreek.co.nz you should see a padlock symbol in the top left of your browser address bar. This confirms our TCWP independent certification for website security and compliance with international online protocols.
In TCWP entire history, we have had zero occurrences of compromised security with either customer's credit card details or PayPal.
Tui Creek Wood Products Ltd ("TCWP" / "We" / "Our" / "Us") will meet its obligations required under New Zealand Consumers Guarantees Act and the Fair Trading Act.
Australian Customers are covered under Australian Competition and Consumer Act.
All products are sold with the warranty published on each product listing, however as a guide we offer:
- 5 Years on laminated kitchen boards and blocks
- 5 Years on Radiata pine chairs (painted and oiled)
- 10 Years on Macrocarpa chairs, tables and garden products
- 20 Years on solid kitchen boards and blocks
SPARES & REPLACEMENT COMPONENTS
We also carry a full range of spares and replacement components for all outdoor chairs and tables that are easily unscrewed and changed out.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The warranty period is stated on each product listing and commences from the date of purchase.
2. All warranties cover only the timber’s structural integrity, fasteners and any manufacturing defects.
3. The PayPal receipt or invoice is your proof of purchase.
4. Warranty exclusions:
(a) Excludes neglect, misuse, damage and normal wear and tear.
(b) Excludes natural timber movement, checking/cracking and shrinkage. Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement, cracking/checking and colour change over time.
(c) Products that have oil protection require a re-application as recommended on the listing.
(d) Tampering or removal of of any product serial or date stamp numbers.
(e) Whilst outdoor chairs and tables are intended for outdoor use, the warranty does not cover deterioration clearly caused by the product having been neglected indefinitely in sunlight without completing the required periodic maintenance or using the weather cover.
5. All warranty claims will be settled by way of either a replacement, repair or refund, and this decision on which is entirely our discretion.
6. Where we supply a replacement, we require that the original product is collected prior to dispatch of the replacement.
7. We require that the customer prepares the item for return shipping. This can include wrapping and fixing shipping labels.
8. Where we decide to refund the original purchase in lieu of replacement, we will pro-rata the amount refunded with the time remaining under the original warranty period.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
9. In the unlikely event that our product sales representation is proven to be clearly inaccurate, we will accept the products for return and provide a full refund including paying the return freight.
10. We are happy to accommodate changes to orders prior to despatch including combined shipping on multiple purchases, where available.
11. We do not provide refunds where the customer has simply changed their mind. We can however provide store credit to the value of the original purchase price once the product has been return shipped to us. It is the customers responsibility to return ship the item to us undamaged prior to the credit being issued.
12. Unless the product has been custom made, we can accept return for exchange with another product where the customer has changed their mind. However unless pre-agreed with us prior to purchase, we charge a 20% return handling fee, plus the return freight costs. This fee is necessary to cover our administrative and handling costs already incurred.