|Product:||MACROCARPA OUTDOOR TABLE: Solid Leg|
|Finish:||Machined smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Hand rubbed Danish oil|
|Size:||Length: 1890mm - Width/Depth: 930mm - Height: 750mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
EASY FINANCE AVAILABLE
From no deposit, up to 36 months
- Comfortably seats up to 8 people
- Handcrafted from New Zealand milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, not laminated, no MDF in our business
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressing grade timber
- Hand rubbed Danish oil finish
- Very robust design, as strong as a bridge
- 45mm wide skirt for outdoor durability
- Fast assembly, only 4 leg stainless steel bolts
- 10 Year Warranty*
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of outdoor tables is designed and made by us and are not sold anywhere else. All our tables are manufactured as standard in dressing grade (tight knot) Macrocarpa, with the option to upgrade to clear timber. Because we make all our products we can adjust the length and width to suit.
Ideally suited for seating up to eight people, these beautiful outdoor tables are very robust and can be assembled in minutes. They come standard with a durable Nautex outdoor all-weather cover that is essential when the table is not in use.
Our Macrocarpa timber is milled from shelter belt trees that are up to 100 years old and has been seasoned for minimum of two years. Macrocarpa is a very durable timber that has no tanalised preservative treatment.
- Nautex waterproof weather cover with tie down straps
- Assembly tools and Danish oil maintenance kit
- Upgrade to clear timber (refer images)
- Epoxy Primer or Liquid Glass finish (refer FAQ)
- Umbrella hole
- 10 Seater model / 2090 mm length
- 10 Year Warranty* full conditions via FAQ and ABOUT
- 2 Year Warranty on the Nautex weather cover
Availability & Shipping
- Currently heavy demand, please check with us prior to purchase
- We ship New Zealand wide
- Refer FAQS for shipping costs
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Finance options
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Unique and high quality at good value for money - we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- We do not compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced offshore and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted. All our products originate from trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst they have a high quality finish there are often minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, small marks and cracking and this is part of the timber's rustic character and history.