|Product:||MACROCARPA CAPE COD / ADIRONDACK OUTDOOR TABLE: Large|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Clear Danish oil|
|Size:||Length: 700mm - Width/Depth: 500mm - Height: 440mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
EASY FINANCE AVAILABLE
From no deposit, up to 36 months
- Traditional American styling
- Made from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, not laminated
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Danish oil finish - or choose your own
- Fast and easy assembly
- 10 Year Warranty
Our traditional American styled Cape Cod / Adirondack chairs and matching foot stools and tables are great for the home or batch and can be quickly and easily assembled. This table will match any of our Cap Cod seats.
These are finished with hand rubbed clear Danish oil. For customers who prefer to choose their own wood finish, we can also supply these in bare timber. Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising preservative.
Our range of Cape Cod / Adirondack chairs and tables are covered by an unmatched 10 year warranty. A full range of replacement components is also available that is typically unavailable on other cheaper imported wood products.
Chair is for illustrative purposes only, not included.
- Timber: 19mm machined with pencil arris
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Measurements overall (see above)
- Matches any Cape Cod / Adirondack chair listed
- Assembly tools & instructions
- Danish oil maintenance kit
- The chair depicted in the images is for illustrative purposes only, not included.
Shipping & Assembly
- Partially assembled to minimise shipping
- Fast and easy assembly
- Full assembly options available
- Full shipping details via FAQ
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Finance options
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Unique and high quality at good value for money - we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- We do not compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced offshore and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted. All our products originate from trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst they have a high quality finish there are often minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, small marks and cracking and this is part of the timber's rustic character and history.