|Product:||MACROCARPA PATIO PLANTER BOX: 375x470x1.0M|
|Finish:||Machined, light sanded, chamfered arrises|
|Size:||Length: 1000mm - Width/Depth: 375mm - Height: 470mm|
Timber 100 Years in the making and designed to last a lifetime
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made quality - buy direct from the people who made it.
Fully assembled, just place and plant
- New Zealand Macrocarpa timber up to 100yo
- Professionally made in New Zealand
- 100% Eco-friendly timber, no tanalising
- Galvanised coach screws & multigrips
- Multiple drain holes in the base
- Very robust, would even meet building code
- 10 year Warranty
Our Macrocarpa planter boxes are a great addition to any backyard, patio or deck. With the options of castor wheels and internal liners they are also popular with placement in restaurants, bars and public areas.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative and will not rot in a garden environment.
We only use 150x50 machined timber and galvanised fasteners in all our planter boxes. We do not compromise the quality and durability by using lesser thickness timber striving only to be the cheapest.
- These planters are pickup only from Warkwoth 0910 due to the weight and size.