|Product:||MACROCARPA PATIO PLANTER BOX: 375x470x1.0M|
|Size:||Length: 1000mm - Width/Depth: 375mm - Height: 470mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
- Made from NZ milled timber
- Solid wood, not laminated
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Galvanised coach screws & multigrips
- Multiple drain holes
- Very robust, would even meet building code
- Designed to last for years
Our Macrocarpa planter boxes are a great addition to any backyard, patio or deck.
We only use 150x50 machined timber in all our boxes. We do not compromise on quality and durability by using lesser thickness timber in an attempt to pull the price down.
Our Macrocarpa timber is milled from shelter belt trees that are up to 100 years old and has been seasoned for minimum of two years. Whilst the products are finished smooth they may still show traces of minor checking and saw kerf and this is part of the timber's character and history.
Available multiple sizes
- Available in 4 different heights - refer seperate listings.
- Available in multiple lengths: 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.5 / 1.8 / 2.1 / 2.4 / 2.7 / 3.0 / 3.6 metres - price including delivery is quoted on enquiry.
- Also available in 515 mm wide
Care & maintenance
- These planter boxes are maintenance free and they do not require an internal liner.
- Because they are Macrocarpa, the timber needs no treatment and will not rot in a garden environment.
- This product is delivered fully assembled
- Because of this package oversize/weight, the shipping charges can vary considerably depending on delivery location and requires quoting once the delivery address is known.
- Door to door freight service is available anywhere in New Zealand.
- Please provide your delivery address and the quantity required to email@example.com