|Product:||MACROCARPA PATIO PLANTER BOX: 375x470x1.0M|
|Finish:||Machined, light sanded, chamfered arrises|
|Size:||Length: 1000mm - Width/Depth: 375mm - Height: 470mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Fully assembled, just place and plant
- Milled from NZ Macrocarpa up to 100yo
- Solid wood, not laminated
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Galvanised coach screws & multigrips
- Multiple drain holes in the base
- Very robust, would even meet building code
- 10 year Warranty
Our Macrocarpa planter boxes are a great addition to any backyard, patio or deck. With the options of castor wheels and internal liners they are also popular with placement in restaurants, bars and public areas.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative and will not rot in a garden environment.
We only use 150x50 machined timber and galvanised fasteners in all our planter boxes. We do not compromise the quality and durability by using lesser thickness timber striving only to be the cheapest.
All sizes/options/shipping requires quoting on application, just email your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available in 4 different heights: 330 / 470 / 610 / 750 mm (refer listings)
- Available in multiple lengths: 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.5 / 1.8 / 2.1 / 2.4 metres
- Also available in 515 mm wide
- Also available in bespoke lengths and widths to suit
- Add lockable castor wheels
- Add an internal polythene liner for use indoors
- Add a picture frame finish around the top edge
Care & maintenance
- These planter boxes are maintenance free and do not require an internal liner as standard
Availability & Shipping
- Aside from our display model all our planter boxes are made to order as there are too many combinations of width, length and height to be able to carry every option in stock.
- This product is supplied fully assembled.
- We ship these products New Zealand wide.
- Because of this product oversize/weight, all shipping requires quoting once the delivery address is known.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Solid wood products, no MDF in our business
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our products do not decimate rainforests
- Finance options
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Unique and high quality New Zealand made products at good value for money with unmatched warranties.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted.
All our products originate from trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, minute marks and checking/cracking - this is part of the timber's rustic character.