|Product:||MACROCARPA CAFE TABLE: Pedestal Leg|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered arris|
|Size:||Length: 700mm - Width/Depth: 800mm - Height: 750mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Hospitality grade furniture
BUSINESS FINANCE AVAILABLE
From no deposit, up to 36 months
- Hand-finished from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, no MDF in our business
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Very robust design
- Metal pedestal leg for hospitality use
- Fast and easy assembly
- 10 Year Warranty
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of tables is designed and made by us and these are not sold anywhere else. All our tables are manufactured as standard in dressing grade (tight knot) Macrocarpa, with the option to upgrade to clear timber.
These pedestal cafe tables are a very robust design and are designed to be assembled in minutes with minimal tools. Because they are designed for hospitality use we also offer alternative epoxy based finishes.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative.
- Upgrade to clear timber
- Clear Danish oil (standard)
- Polyurethane Primer (refer FAQS)
- Liquid Polymer Glass (refer FAQS)
- Square petestal leg
- Round petestal leg
- Assembly tools and fasteners
- Disassembled / flat packed to minimise shipping
- We ship New Zealand wide
- Oversize items, shipping requires quoting, refer FAQ.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Finance options
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Unique and high quality at good value for money - we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- We do not compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced offshore and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted. All our products originate from trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst they have a high quality finish there are often minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, small marks and cracking and this is part of the timber's rustic character and history.