|Product:||MACROCARPA DINING TABLE/DESK: 1800 Solid Leg|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Clear Danish oil|
|Size:||Length: 1840mm - Width/Depth: 800mm - Height: 740mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
EASY FINANCE AVAILABLE
From no deposit, up to 36 months
- Seats up to eight people
- Hand-finished from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, no MDF in our business
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with clear Danish oil
- Very robust design, strong as a bridge
- Fast and easy assembly, only 4 leg bolts
- 10 Year Warranty
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of beautiful handcrafted tables is designed and made by us and these are not sold anywhere else. All our tables are manufactured as standard in dressing grade (tight knot) Macrocarpa, with the option to upgrade to clear timber.
Ideally suited for seating up to eight people, these beautiful tables are very robust and can be assembled in minutes.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative.
- Indoor table
- Office desk
- Upgrade to clear timber
- Clear Danish oil (standard)
- Penetrating Epoxy Primer (refer FAQS)
- Liquid Polymer Glass (refer FAQS)
- Assembly tools & instructions
- Danish oil maintenance kit
Availability & Shipping
- Lead time approx 5 weeks
- Disassembled / flat packed to minimise shipping
- We ship New Zealand wide
- Oversize items require the shipping to be quoted, refer FAQS.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Finance options
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Unique and high quality at good value for money - we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- We do not compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced offshore and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted. All our products originate from trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst they have a high quality finish there are often minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, small marks and cracking and this is part of the timber's rustic character and history.