|Product:||MACROCARPA Desk: 1800 Trestle Leg|
|Finish:||Machined smooth, chamfered edges|
|Size:||Length: 1790mm - Width/Depth: 800mm - Height: 735mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
EASY FINANCE AVAILABLE
From no deposit, up to 36 months
- Made from NZ milled Macrocarpa timber
- Solid wood, not laminated
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with clear Danish timber oil
- Table top is as strong as a bridge
- Fixed trestle legs, no hinges, ropes or stays
- Fast assembly, no tools required
- 10 Year Warranty
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of tables is designed and made by us and these are not sold anywhere else. Because we make our own products we can make these tables in any length on request.
These beautiful trestle tables are a very robust design and are designed to be assembled in minutes without any tools. Because of their fast assembly and hard wearing characteristics these are a popular choice for retail applications.
Our Macrocarpa timber is milled from shelter belt trees that are up to 100 years old and has been seasoned for minimum of two years. Whilst the products are finished smooth they may still show traces of minor checking and saw kerf and this is part of the timber's character and history.
- Danish oil (standard)
- Penetrating Epoxy Primer (refer FAQS)
- Liquid Polymer Glass (refer FAQS)
- Indoor table
- Office desk
- Retail display
- Pop up market counter
- This product is not designed for use outside.
- Warranty information via FAQS and ABOUT
Availability & Shipping
- This item is available ex-stock
- Delivery available New Zealand wide
- Refer our FAQS for shipping details