|Product:||EUCALYPTUS FASTIGATA CHOPPING BOARD: Very Large|
|Timber:||Douglas Fir / Oregon|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered arris, TC Logo 25 mm|
|Dressing:||Food grade oil|
|Size:||Length: 600mm - Width/Depth: 400mm - Height: 40mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
- Hand-finished from NZ milled timber
- Solid wood laminated
- Finished in food grade oil
- Designed to last for decades
Our great range of Eucalyptus saligna Chef's blocks and boards is a nice hardwood alternative to Macrocarpa. These products are made from laminated timber, therefore they are incredibly strong and durable. All products are finished in a food grade oil and are ready for service straight out of the wrapper.
Our Eucalyptus saligna timber is New Zealand grown hardwood timber that has been seasoned for minimum of two years. It is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising preservative.
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with detergent and rinse, then air dry
- To sanitise and deodorise use either a baking soda paste or a cut lemon, lightly rubbed.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Unique and high quality NZ made products at good value for money, we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- Nor do we compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced offshore and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted. All our products originate from trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst they have a high quality finish there are often minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, small marks and cracking and this is part of the timber's rustic character and history.