|Product:||MACROCARPA Chef's Kitchen Board|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Size (mm):||350w - 190d - 45h|
100% Unique, Eco-friendly, New Zealand made
- Made from NZ milled timber
- Solid wood, not laminated
- Macrocarpa is a soft wood that is easy on knife edges
- Beautiful grain and smell that only macrocarpa has
- Finished in food grade grape seed oil
- Designed to last for decades
- Photos are of the actual item, as no two products are ever identical
- Every product is serial numbered
*knife and first image are for illustrative purposes only
Our timber is milled from shelter belt trees up to 100 years old and has been seasoned for minimum of two years. Whilst products are finished smooth they may still show traces of minor cracks and saw kerf and this is part of the timber's character and history.
A good block and a good knife, is a fine meal in the making.
CARE & CLEANING
- Wash with detergent and rinse, then air dry
- To sanitise and deodorise use either a baking soda paste or a cut lemon, lightly rubbed.
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business - Kai kaha