|Product:||MACROCARPA BREAD BOARD: Large clear|
|Grade:||Clear, multi laminated|
|Finish:||Smooth, round arris, TC Logo 25 mm|
|Dressing:||Food grade mineral oil|
|Size:||Length: 450mm - Width/Depth: 250mm - Height: 30mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
- Milled from NZ Macrocarpa up to 100yo
- Eco friendly, no chemical tanalising
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Finished with food grade mineral oil
Our range of Macrocarpa Chef's blocks and boards has a size and style to suit any culinary occasion. They include chopping blocks, herb and garlic boards, bread boards, pizza boards, serving boards, platters and trivets.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising preservative as well as being a soft wood that is easy on knife edges.
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with dish detergent and air dry
- To deodorise rub with a cut lemon
- Re-season the timber with mineral oil board conditioner (also listed)
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Solid wood products, no MDF in our business
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our products do not decimate rainforests
- Finance options
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Unique and high quality New Zealand made products at good value for money with unmatched warranties. We are not another offshore mega-retail mass producer with quality and finishing reflective of striving only to be the lowest price.
Any knives depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted.
All our products originate from trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, minute marks and checking/cracking - this is part of the timber's rustic character.