|Product:||MACROCARPA COFFEE TABLE: 1200|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Clear Danish oil|
|Size:||Length: 1200mm - Width/Depth: 600mm - Height: 450mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
EASY FINANCE AVAILABLE
From no deposit, up to 36 months
- Hand-finished from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, no MDF
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with clear Danish oil
- Very robust design, strong as a bridge
- Fast and easy assembly, only 4 leg bolts
- 10 Year Warranty
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of beautiful hand-finished tables is designed and made by us and these are not sold anywhere else. All our tables are manufactured as standard in dressing grade (tight knot) Macrocarpa, with the option to upgrade to clear timber.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative.
- Upgrade to clear timber
- Clear Danish oil (standard)
- Penetrating Epoxy Primer (refer FAQS)
- Liquid Polymer Glass (refer FAQS)
- Assembly tools & instructions
- Danish oil maintenance kit
Availability & Shipping
- Lead time approx 5 weeks
- Disassembled / flat packed to minimise shipping
- We ship New Zealand wide
- Oversize items require the shipping to be quoted, refer FAQS.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Solid wood products, no MDF in our business
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our products do not decimate rainforests
- Finance options
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Unique and high quality New Zealand made products at good value for money with unmatched warranties. We are not another offshore mega-retail mass producer with quality and finishing reflective of striving only to be the lowest price.
Any food and utensils depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced offshore and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted.
All our products originate from trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, minute marks and checking/cracking - this is part of the timber's rustic character.