|Product:||MACROCARPA COFFEE TABLE: 1.2M|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Clear Danish oil|
|Size:||Length: 1200mm - Width/Depth: 700mm - Height: 450mm|
High quality and New Zealand made from Macrocarpa timber 100 Years in the making, that we turn into furniture designed to last a lifetime.
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made quality - buy direct from the people who made it.
- Hand-finished from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, no MDF in our business
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with clear Danish oil
- Two piece removable shelf
- Very robust design, strong as a bridge
- Fast and easy assembly, only 4 leg bolts
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of beautiful hand-finished tables is designed and made by us and these are not sold anywhere else.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative.
Availability & Shipping
- Lead time 6 weeks under current C-19 restrictions
- Pickup from Warkworth 0910, North Auckland.
- Delivery available within Auckland region, charges apply.
The Tui Creek Difference
- New Zealand made products that are fully supported.
- TC sell quality furniture, not unfinished woodwork projects.
- TC makes all its products in house, we are not just resellers.
- Comfortable, durable products that are Kiwi fit for purpose.
- Only eco-friendly New Zealand timber and oils
- No imported rainforest wood
- Rigorous factory pre-assembly and quality checks
- Various finish options and outdoor covers included
- Stainless fasteners throughout, essential for NZ conditions.
- Easy finance options
- Unmatched warranties up to 10 Years
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself.
With natural wood fibre, no two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement and colour change over time. Whilst our products have a high quality finish there will always be imperfections that can include minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business