|Product:||MACROCARPA SERVING BOARD|
|Finish:||Smooth, round arris, TC Logo 20 mm|
|Dressing:||Food grade mineral oil|
|Size:||Length: 570mm - Width/Depth: 450mm - Height: 30mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
- Milled from NZ Macrocarpa timber up to 100yo
- Eco friendly, no chemical tanalising
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Macrocarpa is a soft wood that is easy on knife edges
- Mineral oil finish
Our range of Macrocarpa Chef's blocks, boards has a size and style to suit any culinary occasion. They include chopping blocks, herb and garlic boards, bread boards, pizza boards, serving platters and trivets.
The image with a regular large pizza is included only to illustrate size. Whilst this board can also be used for very large pizzas, see our pizza boards also listed.
All Tui Creek products are hand crafted, they are not mass produced and no two finishes are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted. All our Macrocarpa products are milled from shelter belt trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst the finish is smooth there may still be traces of edge saw kerf, this is part of the timber's character and history.
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with normal dish detergent and air dry
- To sanitise and deodorise use a cut lemon
- Re-season the timber with mineral oil as often as you wish
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Unique and high quality NZ made products at good value for money, we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- Nor do we compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.