|Product:||EUCALYPTUS SALIGNA CHOPPING BOARD: Medium|
|Timber:||Douglas Fir / Oregon|
|Finish:||Smooth, round arris|
|Dressing:||Food grade mineral oil|
|Size:||Length: 400mm - Width/Depth: 230mm - Height: 40mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
- Handcrafted from NZ milled timber
- Solid hardwood laminated
- Very strong and durable
- Finished in food grade mineral oil
Our great range of Eucalyptus saligna Chef's blocks and boards is a nice hardwood alternative to Macrocarpa. These products are made from laminated timber, therefore they are incredibly strong and durable. All products are finished in a food grade mineral oil.
Our Eucalyptus saligna timber is New Zealand grown hardwood timber that has been seasoned for minimum of two years. See also our Eucalyptus Fastigata options
Please ask us to quote a commercial quantity.
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with detergent and rinse, then air dry
- To sanitise and deodorise use a cut lemon
- Re-condition the board with mineral oil as required.
Thanks for supporting NZ business - Kia kaha
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Unique and high quality NZ made products at good value for money, we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- Nor do we compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.