|Product:||EUCALYPTUS SALIGNA CHOPPING BOARD: Medium|
|Timber:||Douglas Fir / Oregon|
|Finish:||Machined smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Food grade oil|
|Size:||Length: 350mm - Width/Depth: 235mm - Height: 40mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
- Handcrafted from NZ milled timber
- Solid wood laminated
- Finished in food grade seed oil
- Designed to last for decades
Our great range of Eucalyptus saligna Chef's blocks and boards is a nice hardwood alternative to Macrocarpa. These products are made from laminated timber, therefore they are incredibly strong and durable. All products are finished in a food grade oil and are ready for service straight out of the wrapper.
Our Eucalyptus saligna timber is New Zealand grown hardwood timber that has been seasoned for minimum of two years.
Please ask us to quote a commercial quantity.
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with detergent and rinse, then air dry
- To sanitise and deodorise use either a baking soda paste or a cut lemon, lightly rubbed.
Thanks for supporting NZ business - Kia kaha
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Unique and high quality NZ made products at good value for money, we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- Nor do we compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.