|Product:||EUCALYPTUS SALIGNA CHOPPING BOARD: Medium|
|Timber:||Douglas Fir / Oregon|
|Finish:||Machined smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Food grade oil|
|Size:||Length: 350mm - Width/Depth: 235mm - Height: 40mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
- Handcrafted from NZ milled timber
- Solid wood laminated
- Finished in food grade seed oil
- Designed to last for decades
Our great range of Eucalyptus saligna Chef's blocks and boards is a nice hardwood alternative to Macrocarpa. These products are made from laminated timber, therefore they are incredibly strong and durable. All products are finished in a food grade oil and are ready for service straight out of the wrapper.
Our Eucalyptus saligna timber is New Zealand grown hardwood timber that has been seasoned for minimum of two years.
Please ask us to quote a commercial quantity.
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with detergent and rinse, then air dry
- To sanitise and deodorise use either a baking soda paste or a cut lemon, lightly rubbed.