|Product:||MACROCARPA CHEESE BOARD: Small|
|Finish:||Machined smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Food grade oil|
|Size:||Length: 340mm - Width/Depth: 130mm - Height: 20mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
- Handcrafted from NZ milled timber
- Solid wood, not laminated
- Macrocarpa is a soft wood that is easy on knife edges
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Finished in food grade grape seed oil
- Designed to last for decades
Our range of Macrocarpa Chef's blocks, boards and paddles has a size and style to suit any culinary occasion. They include chopping blocks, herb and garlic boards, cheese boards, sushi boards, pizza paddles and peels. All products are finished in a food grade grape seed oil and are ready for service straight out of the wrapper.
See also our listing for the branded promotional option using our Chef's blocks and boards.
Our Macrocarpa timber is milled from shelter belt trees that are up to 100 years old and has been seasoned for minimum of two years.
* Knife depicted is for illustrative purposes only, not included
* Please ask us to quote a commercial quantity
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with detergent and rinse, then air dry
- To sanitise and deodorise use either a baking soda paste or a cut lemon, lightly rubbed.