|Product:||MACROCARPA INDOOR TABLE / BENCH SEATS: 2.0 Solid Leg|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Clear Danish oil|
|Size:||Length: 2050mm - Width/Depth: 880mm - Height: 750mm|
100 Years in the making and designed to last a lifetime
Eco-friendly and New Zealand made quality - buy direct from the people who made it.
Oversize; shipping needs to be quoted prior to purchase.
- Seats up to eight people
- Hand-finished from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, no rainforest wood
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with clear Danish oil
- Very robust design, strong as a bridge
- Fast and easy assembly, only 12 leg bolts
- 10 Year Warranty
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of outdoor tables are designed and manufactured by us and these are not sold anywhere else.
Ideally suited for seating up to eight people (two people seated at the ends), these tables are designed for either indoor or covered outdoor use and have the option of adding bench seats.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative.
First image is for illustrative purposes only
- Purchase the table on its own (listed separately)
Availability & Shipping
- Available ex-stock
- Pickup from Warkworth 0910, North Auckland.
- Delivery available North Island wide, charges apply.
The Tui Creek Difference
- New Zealand made products that are fully supported.
- TC sell quality furniture, not unfinished woodwork projects.
- TC makes all its products in house, we are not just resellers.
- Comfortable, durable products that are Kiwi fit for purpose.
- Only eco-friendly New Zealand timber and oils
- No imported rainforest wood
- Rigorous factory pre-assembly and quality checks
- Various finish options and outdoor covers included
- Stainless fasteners throughout, essential for NZ conditions.
- Easy finance options
- Unmatched warranties up to 10 Years
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself.
With natural wood fibre, no two products are ever identical and your product may vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement and colour change over time. Whilst our products have a high quality finish there will always be imperfections that can include minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business