|Product:||MACROCARPA CHOPPING BOARDS: Custom laser engraved with your logo|
|Grade:||Clear or dressing|
|Finish:||Smooth, round arris. Logo on face or edge|
|Dressing:||Food grade oil|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Your logo, any logo
$49.95 is indicative only for a small board and a commercial quantity.
Please contact to request a quote based on the type/size and quantity you require.
- Made from NZ milled Macrocarpa or Eucalyptus
- Eco friendly, no chemical tanalising
- Clear or rustic grade
- Finished smooth, chamfered edges
- Dressed in food grade mineral oil
- We laser engrave your logo, any logo
Our custom laser engraved chopping boards are innovative promotional products that are available in multiple sizes to suit your requirements.
Just supply us your logo in PDF and we do the rest.
See our laser engraver in action:
All Tui Creek products are hand crafted, they are not mass produced and no two finishes are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted. All our products are milled from shelter belt trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst the finish is smooth there may still be traces of edge saw kerf, this is part of the timber's character and history.
- Width: 140, 190, 240 mm
- Thickness (solid boards): 19, 22 or 45mm
- Thickness (laminated boards): 30mm
- Length: any length you require
- Sligna or Fastigata timber laminated
- Thickness: 40mm
- Width x Length: any size your require
- 20 Years on solid wood boards
- 5 Years on laminated boards
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Unique and high quality NZ made products at good value for money, we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- Nor do we compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.