|Product:||MACROCARPA CHOPPING BOARDS: Custom laser engraved with your logo|
|Grade:||Clear or dressing|
|Finish:||Smooth with round arris|
|Dressing:||Food grade board conditioner|
***Please email your board size/product and logo requirements to us, as these cannot be ordered via this listing***
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Your logo, any logo
$79 is indicative only for a small board and a commercial quantity (30+)
Sorry we do not quote one-offs
- NZ Macrocarpa or Eucalyptus
- Eco friendly, no chemical tanalising
- Dressed in food grade oil conditioner
- Invariably these last for decades
- We laser engrave your logo, any logo
Our custom laser engraved chopping boards are innovative promotional products that are available in multiple sizes to suit your requirements.
We don't just custom logo chopping boards and we can also apply your logo to any product listed.
Just supply us your board size/product and logo in PDF and we do the rest. firstname.lastname@example.org
See our laser engraver in action:
- Width: 140, 190, 240 mm
- Thickness (solid boards): 19, 22 or 45mm
- Thickness (laminated boards): 30mm
- Length: any length you require
- Sligna or Fastigata timber laminated
- Thickness: 40mm
- Width x Length: any size your require
- 20 Years on solid wood boards
- 5 Years on laminated boards
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Solid wood products, no MDF in our business
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our products do not decimate rainforests
- Finance options
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Unique and high quality New Zealand made products at good value for money with unmatched warranties. We are not another offshore mega-retail mass producer with quality and finishing reflective of striving only to be the lowest price.
Any knives depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted.
All our products originate from trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, minute marks and checking/cracking - this is part of the timber's rustic character.