|Product:||MACROCARPA DINING TABLE: 1800 Trestle Leg|
|Finish:||Machined smooth, chamfered edges|
|Size:||Length: 1790mm - Width/Depth: 800mm - Height: 735mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
EASY FINANCE AVAILABLE
From no deposit, up to 36 months
- Handcrafted from NZ milled timber
- Solid wood, not laminated, no MDF
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with clear Danish timber oil
- Very robust design, as strong as a bridge
- Fixed trestle legs, no hinges, ropes or stays
- Fast assembly, no tools required
- 10 Year Warranty
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of tables is designed and made by us and these are not sold anywhere else. All our tables are manufactured as standard in dressing grade (tight knot) Macrocarpa, with the option to upgrade to clear timber. Because we make our products we can easily adjust the length and width to suit if required.
These beautiful trestle tables are a very robust design and are designed to be assembled in minutes without any tools. Because of their fast assembly and hard wearing characteristics these are a popular choice for retail applications.
Our Macrocarpa timber is milled from shelter belt trees that are up to 100 years old and has been seasoned for minimum of two years. Whilst the products are finished smooth they may still show traces of minor checking and saw kerf and this is part of the timber's character and history.
- Indoor table
- Office desk
- Retail display
- Pop up market counter
- Upgrade to clear timber (refer images)
- Danish oil (standard protection)
- Penetrating Epoxy Primer (refer FAQS)
- Liquid Polymer Glass (refer FAQS)
- This product is not designed for use outside.
- Warranty information via FAQS and ABOUT
Availability & Shipping
- This item is available ex-stock
- Delivery available New Zealand wide
- Refer our FAQS for shipping details