|Product:||MACROCARPA DINING TABLE/DESK: 1800 Solid Leg|
|Finish:||Machined smooth, chamfered edges|
|Size:||Length: 1840mm - Width/Depth: 800mm - Height: 740mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
EASY FINANCE AVAILABLE
From no deposit, up to 36 months
- Seats up to eight people
- Handcrafted from NZ milled timber
- Solid wood, not laminated, no MDF
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with clear Danish timber oil (refer images)
- Very robust design, as strong as a bridge
- Fast assembly, only 4 leg bolts
- 10 Year Warranty
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of tables is designed and made by us and these are not sold anywhere else. All our tables are manufactured as standard in dressing grade (tight knot) Macrocarpa, with the option to upgrade to clear timber. Because we make our products we can easily adjust the length and width to suit if required.
Ideally suited for seating up to eight people, these beautiful tables are very robust and can be assembled in minutes.
See also our 2.0m long option and outdoor model also listed.
Our Macrocarpa timber is milled from shelter belt trees that are up to 100 years old and has been seasoned for minimum of two years. Whilst the products are finished smooth they may still show traces of minor checking and saw kerf and this is part of the timber's character and history.
- Indoor table
- Office desk
- Upgrade to clear timber (refer images)
- Danish oil (standard protection)
- Penetrating Epoxy Primer (refer FAQS)
- Liquid Polymer Glass (refer FAQS)
- Warranty information via FAQS and ABOUT
Availability & Shipping
- Lead time 7-10 days
- Delivery available New Zealand wide
- Refer our FAQS for shipping details