|Product:||MACROCARPA DINING TABLE/DESK: 1800 Solid Leg|
|Finish:||Smooth, chamfered edges|
|Dressing:||Clear Danish oil|
|Size:||Length: 1840mm - Width/Depth: 800mm - Height: 740mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
EASY FINANCE AVAILABLE
From no deposit, up to 36 months
- Seats up to eight people
- Handcrafted from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, no MDF
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with clear Danish oil
- Very robust design, strong as a bridge
- Fast and easy assembly, only 4 leg bolts
- 10 Year Warranty
Unique to Tui Creek Wood Products, our range of beautiful handcrafted tables is designed and made by us and these are not sold anywhere else. All our tables are manufactured as standard in dressing grade (tight knot) Macrocarpa, with the option to upgrade to clear timber.
Ideally suited for seating up to eight people, these beautiful tables are very robust and can be assembled in minutes. Because we make our products we can easily adjust the length and width to suit if required.
Our Macrocarpa timber is milled from shelter belt trees that are up to 100 years old and has been seasoned for up to two years. Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising chemical preservative as required for pine.
- Indoor table
- Office desk
- Upgrade to clear timber
- Clear Danish oil (standard)
- Penetrating Epoxy Primer (refer FAQS)
- Liquid Polymer Glass (refer FAQS)
- Assembly tools & instructions
- Danish oil maintenance kit
Availability & Shipping
- Current high demand, delivery for all new orders is early 2021
- Disassembled / flat packed to minimise shipping
- We ship New Zealand wide
- Oversize items require the shipping to be quoted, refer FAQS.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Finance options
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Unique and high quality at good value for money - we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- We do not compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.