|Product:||MACROCARPA GARDEN REEDS: 45mm|
|Size:||Length: 300mm - Width/Depth: 45mm - Height: 1800mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Price is for each, sold in any multiple
- Hand-finished from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, not laminated
- 1.8m length overall
- Mounted on a 6mm steel rod
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with Danish Oil
- 10 Year Warranty
Our Marcocarpa Reeds are designed to be pushed into the ground at any height to suit. They will sway gently in the breeze and if the wind is strong they can make a soothing knocking sound.
Macrocarpa is an eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalised preservative treatment and will not rot, even when installed in a coastal environment.
Care & maintenance
These reeds are finished with Danish oil to enhance the natural grain and colour. They will last for years with an annual light sand and re-oil.
- Shipping rates at checkout is based on purchasing a minimum quantity of five pieces.
- If purchasing less that five, a balance of shipping charges will be payable.
The Tui Creek Difference
- New Zealand made products that are fully supported
- Professionally designed and manufactured in New Zealand
- We sell finished products, not unfinished woodwork projects.
- Only eco-friendly New Zealand timber and oils
- No imported rainforest wood
- No less than 150x50 timber in all our planters.
- Stainless fasteners throughout, essential for NZ conditions.
- Coach bolts on all load bearing joints, again essential.
- Unmatched warranties up to 10 Years
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
With natural wood fibre, no two products are ever identical and your product will vary slightly in appearance from the one depicted.
Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement and colour change over time. Whilst our products have a high quality finish there will always be minor imperfections that can include minute marks, dents, chips, checking/cracking - this is normal and is part of the timber's rustic character.
Thanks for supporting New Zealand business