|Product:||MACROCARPA GARDEN REEDS / BULRUSHES: 45mm|
|Size:||Length: 300mm - Width/Depth: 45mm - Height: 1800mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Price is for each, sold in any multiple
- Hand-finished from NZ milled Macrocarpa
- Solid wood, not laminated
- 1.8m length overall
- Mounted on a 6mm steel rod
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Dressed with Danish Oil
- 10 Year Warranty
Our Marcocarpa Reeds are designed to be pushed into the ground at any height to suit. They will sway gently in the breeze and if the wind is strong they can make a soothing knocking sound.
Macrocarpa is an eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalised preservative treatment and will not rot, even when installed in a coastal environment.
- Also available in 65mm diameter, as listed
- Stainless steel rod for extreme coastal environments
Care & maintenance
These reeds are finished with Danish oil to enhance the natural grain and colour. They will last for years with an annual light sand and re-oil.
Availability & Shipping
- Available ex-stock
- Shipping rates at checkout is based on buying a minimum quantity of five pieces. We reserve the right to request the balance of shipping charges payable if buying less than five.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Solid wood products, no MDF in our business
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our products do not decimate rainforests
- Finance options
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Unique and high quality New Zealand made products at good value for money with unmatched warranties.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted.
All our products originate from trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, minute marks and checking/cracking - this is part of the timber's rustic character.