|Product:||WOODEN CHOPPING BOARD CONDITIONER: 200ml|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Revives & protects all dry wooden cutting boards, blocks, bowls and utensils.
- From Selby & Leo in New Zealand
- For use on all boards, blocks and utensils
- Blended food grade mineral oil
- 200ml glass bottle
Wooden chopping boards and utensils are susceptible to drying out even with normal use, so it's best to periodically revive them with a little TLC.
Selby & Leo board conditioner is an odourless, food safe blended mineral oil – the preferred choice of professional board makers.
While it is common to use plain vegetable oil, this is susceptible to going rancid.
Regular application will keep your board from drying out and cracking and it will restore the natural lustre and wood grain highlights.
For use on all wooden boards and blocks, counter tops, butchers blocks, including wooden bowls and utensils.
Warranty is for the shelf life only.
Ensure the board is as clean as possible and thoroughly dry. With older, well used boards spread some coarse salt on the board and rub with half a lemon as this acts like a natural disinfectant and deodoriser. Wipe the board clean and let it dry.
Apply the Selby & Leo Mineral oil using a clean, soft cloth or paper towel - a generous coat evenly over the wood and let it soak in for at least a few hours. If your board is particularly dry or its hasn't been conditioned in a while, apply 2 to 3 coats letting it dry in between.
Remove the excess using a dry, clean cloth or paper towel and buff the board to achieve a dry sheen.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Solid wood products, no MDF in our business
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our products do not decimate rainforests
- Finance options
- We carry a full range of spare components
- Unique and high quality New Zealand made products at good value for money with unmatched warranties. We are not another offshore mega-retail mass producer with quality and finishing reflective of striving only to be the lowest price.
Any knives depicted are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted.
All our products originate from trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst they have a high quality finish there can be minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, minute marks and checking/cracking - this is part of the timber's rustic character.