|Product:||WOODEN CHOPPING BOARD CONDITIONER: Mineral Oil 200ml|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Revives & protects all wooden cutting boards
- From Selby & Leo in New Zealand
- Use can include Counter Tops, Wooden Bowels and Utensils
- Mineral food grade oil
- 200ml glass bottle
Wooden chopping boards and blocks can get a lot of hard wear under normal conditions and it's good to give them a little TLC every once in a while.
While it is common to use vegetable oil to revive chopping boards, there is a risk of it going rancid. Selby & Leo board conditioner is an odourless, food safe mineral oil – the preferred choice of professional board makers.
Regular application will keep your board from drying out and cracking as well as restoring the woods natural lustre and grain highlights.
Warranty covers the only the shelf life.
Ensure the board is as clean as possible and thoroughly dry. With older, well used boards spread some coarse salt on the board and rub with half a lemon as this acts like a natural disinfectant and deodoriser. Wipe the board clean and let it dry.
Apply the Selby & Leo Mineral oil using a clean, soft cloth or paper towel - a generous coat evenly over the wood and let it soak in for at least a few hours. If your board is particularly dry or its hasn't been conditioned in a while, apply 2 to 3 coats letting it dry in between.
Remove the excess using a dry, clean cloth or paper towel and buff the board to achieve a dry sheen.
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Unique and high quality NZ made products at good value for money, we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- Nor do we compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.