|Product:||Beeswax Wood Finish Paste: 200 grams|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
Revives and gives new life to tired and dry wooden furniture and non-food wood surfaces.
- From Selby & Leo in New Zealand
- For use on all non-food wood surfaces
- Can be applied over the top of other wood finishes
- 200 gram tin (approx 225mls)
Handmade from blocks of locally sourced Beekeepers Beeswax, this is a paste finish that is easy to apply to furniture and other wood surfaces around your home. It is also ideal for woodworkers and wood turners.
Beeswax helps to bring out the natural beauty of wood and leaves it with a non-greasy silky-smooth finish. Use it to revive a tired or dry wood surfaces and give them new life.
For all food/kitchen wood surfaces use Selby & Leo wooden chopping board conditioner also listed.
Apply Selby & Leo Beeswax with a soft cloth and leave to dry for around 30 minutes, wiping off any excess. Then buff with a clean cloth. Re-apply as required.
- Combined shipping available for multiple units, please enquire firstname.lastname@example.org