All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and include goods and services tax (GST).
Prices exclude shipping costs and this is quoted/added separately at the checkout once the delivery location is known.
Tui Creek Wood Products Ltd (TCWP) retains the right to change any prices published, at any time, without notice.
TCWP offers all customers the option to pay for products via worldwide payment facilitator PayPal.
All customers will receive 2x separate notifications by email for their purchase:
1. Receipt from PayPal confirming your purchase and credit card payment.
2. Despatch notification including shipment tracking information.
The PayPal receipt for payment should be treated as confirmation that your order has been received by TCWP.
Correct address and contact number
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that their delivery address details are correct. Whilst the requirement for customers to provide their phone number is optional by law, we strongly recommend that customers provide their best contact number to ensure easy contact for the courier delivery if necessary.
Customer funds held in escrow
For added customer security and protection, all monies paid for purchases are held in escrow with PayPal until TCWP confirms that the goods have been shipped.
ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY
TCWP cannot see any customer credit card details entered into PayPal, nor are they retained by either us or PayPal once a transaction is completed.
This TCWP website is secured with a SHA-2 256bit SSL encrypted connection meaning that any information you share or view through the website is completely secure.
When viewing www.tuicreek.co.nz you should see a padlock symbol in the top left of your browser address bar. This confirms our TCWP independent certification for website security and compliance with international online protocols.
In TCWP entire history, we have had zero occurrences of compromised security with either customer's credit card details or PayPal.
Tui Creek Wood Products Ltd ("TCWP" / "We" / "Our") will meet its obligations required under New Zealand Consumers Guarantees Act and the Fair Trading Act.
Australian Customers are covered under Australian Competition and Consumer Act.
All products are sold with the warranty published on each product listing. As a guide only:
- 5 Years on laminated products
- 10 Years on chairs, tables and garden products
- 20 Years on solid kitchen blocks
SPARES & REPLACEMENT COMPONENTS
We also carry a full range of replacement components for all outdoor chairs and tables that are easily unscrewed and changed out.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The warranty period is stated on each product listing and commences from the date of purchase.
2. All warranties cover the timber’s structural integrity, fasteners and manufacturing defects.
3. Warranty exclusions:
(a) Excludes neglect, misuse, damage and normal wear and tear.
(b) Excludes natural timber movement, checking/cracking and shrinkage. Unlike metal or plastic, timber is a natural fibrous/hydroscopic material and any timber will always have a degree of movement, cracking/checking and colour change over time.
(c) Products that have Danish oil protection require a re-application at least annually.
(d) Tampering or removal of of any product serial or date stamp numbers.
4. Whilst outdoor chairs are intended for outdoor use, the warranty does not cover products left outside exposed indefinitely to poor weather without the cover.
5. The PayPal receipt is your proof of purchase.
6. All warranty claims will be settled by way of either a replacement, repair or refund, and this decision on which is entirely TCWP discretion.
7. Where we supply a replacement, we require that the original product is collected prior to despatch of the replacement.
8. We require that the customer prepares the item for return shipping. This can include wrapping and fixing shipping labels.
9. Where we decide to refund the original purchase in lieu of replacement, we will pro-rata the amount refunded with the time remaining under the original warranty period.
PRODUCT RETURN & EXCHANGE
10. TCWP are happy to accept product returns for exchange where the customer has changed their mind once they have received the product.
11. Unless pre-agreed with TCWP in writing prior to purchase, we charge a 20% handling fee, plus the return freight costs. This fee is necessary to cover:
(a) Warehouse handling and pre-resale quality assurance checks.
(b) TCWP carrying the risk for non-inspected product that we arrange to be shipped direct from you to the next customer.
12. In the unlikely event that our product representation is proven to be clearly inaccurate, TCWP will accept the goods for return and provide a full refund including paying the return freight.
RETURN & EXCHANGE CONDITIONS
13. Product must include all original packaging, tools and assembly instructions.
14. Product must be undamaged.
15. We may require that photographs to be provided to us prior to accepting a product for return or exchange.
16. Prior to issuing a refund, TCWP requires confirmation that any goods being returned have been despatched/collected.
REFUNDS ON CANCELLED PURCHASES
We will provide a refund where a customer has changed their mind after purchasing:
17. A full refund can be provided via PayPal where the refund request is made immediately after the purchase is made.
18. A refund charge of 10% will apply to any refund (applied to the total sale price including shipping charges), where the refund request is made after we have already prepared the product for despatch and booked the shipping. This covers our financial, administrative and logistics costs already incurred by us on the sale.
19. All refunds on returned product must be processed and paid direct into a New Zealand bank account.
20. Only international refunds will be processed back through PayPal to your credit card.