|Product:||MACROCARPA BREAD BOARD: Small|
|Finish:||Smooth, round arris, TC Logo 25 mm|
|Dressing:||Food grade mineral oil|
|Size:||Length: 290mm - Width/Depth: 290mm - Height: 45mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
- Milled from NZ Macrocarpa timber up to 100yo
- Eco friendly, no chemical tanalising
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Macrocarpa is a soft wood that is easy on knife edges
- Mineral oil finish
Our range of Macrocarpa Chef's blocks, boards has a size and style to suit any culinary occasion. They include chopping blocks, herb and garlic boards, bread boards, pizza boards cheese platters and trivets.
Macrocarpa is a 100% eco-friendly and very durable timber that requires no tanalising preservative.
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with normal dish detergent and air dry
- To sanitise and deodorise use a cut lemon
- Re-season the timber with mineral oil as often as you wish
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Unique and high quality NZ made products at good value for money, we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- Nor do we compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.
All Tui Creek products are hand-finished, they are not mass produced offshore and no two are identical, hence your product may vary slightly from the one depicted. All our products originate from trees up to 100 years old and the timber has been seasoned for up to two years. Whilst they have a high quality finish there are often minor imperfections including traces of saw kerf, small marks and cracking and this is part of the timber's rustic character and history.