|Product:||MACROCARPA PIZZA PEEL ROUND: Large|
|Dressing:||Food grade oil|
|Size:||Length: 1100mm - Width/Depth: 280mm - Height: 8mm|
100% Eco-friendly and New Zealand made
- Handcrafted from NZ milled timber
- Solid wood, not laminated
- Beautiful grain and smell that only Macrocarpa has
- Finished in food grade oil
- Designed to last for decades
Please ask us to quote a commercial quantity
Our range of handcrafted Macrocarpa Chef's blocks, boards and paddles has a size and style to suit any culinary occasion. They include chopping blocks, herb and garlic boards, cheese boards, sushi boards, pizza paddles and peels. All products are finished in a food grade grape seed oil and are ready for service straight out of the wrapper.
Our Macrocarpa timber is milled from shelter belt trees that are up to 100 years old and has been seasoned for minimum of two years. Whilst the products are finished smooth they may still show traces of minor checking and saw kerf and this is part of the timber's character and history.
Care & Cleaning
- Wash with detergent and rinse, then air dry
- To sanitise and deodorise use either a baking soda paste or a cut lemon, lightly rubbed.
Thanks for supporting NZ business - Kia kaha
The Tui Creek Difference
- Leading wood products sold throughout NZ & Australia
- Our customer feedback speaks for itself
- Eco-friendly non-tanalised timbers
- Our timbers do not decimate rainforests
- Unmatched Warranties
- Unique and high quality NZ made products at good value for money, we are not offshore mass producers for big box stores.
- Nor do we compromise the timber size, grade or finishing in an attempt only to be the cheapest.